Central African Republic
Some Incentives are straight forward under some conditions while some other are granted upon application.
The major’s ones are:
- 25% CIT reduction for Enterprises in the real estate, industrial; agricultural, forestry, mining, tourism, and Industry
- Investments for existing company above should be 1 Million XAF minimum for other sectors and 5 Million XAF minimum for agriculture sector
- Exoneration of business license for newly incorporated companies for incorporation year and for next 2 years
- Newly incorporated company in industrial; agricultural, forestry, mining, tourism, Industrial Fixed Assets can temporarily benefit from CIT exoneration for a period up to 5 years
- Capital Gain is not subject to CIT if reinvested within three years. If not they are added back and taxed.
- An investment chart guaranties funds repatriation for non-resident companies
- Some customs duties exoneration exists for new companies in specific sectors
Last Update: 27th, of November 2023