CHAD – Darayib, the application to verify the tax compliance of companiesgdjoko
Minister of Finance and Budget, launched Darayib application on 23 January 2020 in N’Djamena during the presentation of the general budget of the State for the fiscal year 2020.
This application usable on mobile phone or computer, will allow any user to check if a company is up to date with its tax obligations. The objective, the Minister insists is:
- To Modernize the tax base,
- To verify taxpayer’s tax compliance,
- To improve fiscal citizenship and transparency in public market access, NGOs, and development partners biddings,
- To support the financial authorities for the recovery of State revenue,
- To enable verification of eligibility of companies to collect VAT or to withhold it at source.